Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
It’s been a wild ride to start 2016 for the stock market.
The market kicked off its worst year on record, with the Dow Jones plunging to major declines. Oil has tanked quite a bit, too (though that can be good for our gas tanks). And, who knows how this year’s election will play in to it all? Perhaps this isn’t the best time to dive in to the stock market (or perhaps there are some hidden gems to discuss with your financial advisor).
On the real estate front and specifically in the D.C. area, housing is shaping up to be another stable investment option. Why, you ask? A strong job market, low unemployment and high-paying salaries anchor our area.
So, in weighing your investment options, never shut the door on real estate… especially in 2016. There are many great investment opportunities and it’s important to keep your eyes peeled.
This week, as of January 10, there are 157 detached homes, 42 townhouses and 240 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 29 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s batch of Just Reduced properties:
- 1201 Nash Street North #305, 22209 (NOW: $1,100,000 – Reduced $54,000 on 1/6)
- 2518 Randolph Street, 22207 (NOW: $1,024,900 – Reduced $20,000 on 1/8)
- 1320 Cleveland Street, 22201 (NOW: $899,000 – Reduced $11,000 on 1/5)
- 5601 8th Street North, 22205 (NOW: $749,900 – Reduced $25,100 on 1/7)
- 4634 14th Street North, 22207 (NOW: $745,000 – Reduced $20,000 on 1/8)
- 1733 12th Street North, 22209 (NOW: $649,900 – Reduced $19,100 on 1/6)
- 2030 Adams Street North #1112, 22201 (NOW: $199,900 – Reduced $15,000 on 1/5)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.
The views and opinions expressed in the column are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of ARLnow.com.