Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The buyers are definitely out ratifying contracts. This week, buyers ratified 63 contracts on every kind of home throughout Arlington. The spring buyer season is here in full force now. List prices of homes sold this week range from $175,000 to $1.83 million.
Buyers had a little more inventory to select from as well. This week 49 new listings came on the market, about a 10% increase from the past several weeks. But that increase is not enough to build up available inventory. The overall inventory in Arlington is still very low with only 1.74 months of inventory at the current rate of absorption.
Home prices are on the rise and starting to make national news. Local real estate agents this week experienced numerous transactions with multiple offers, as many as 12 contracts, and serious escalation clauses. If the home is in good condition and properly priced, it is likely to attract multiple offers within the first five days on the market.
In order to win in this tough competition, buyers need to have an approved loan and be willing to consider waiving some of the normal contingencies such as inspections, financing, and appraisal. A professional experienced agent can advise and guide a buyer through these difficult decisions.
- 2101 MONROE ST N #209, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $419,999
- 4113 33RD ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $434,000
- 820 POLLARD ST N #411, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $579,900
- 5800 3RD ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $620,000
- 37 OAKLAND ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $815,000
- 1922 WOODLEY ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $849,900
- 3711 PERSHING DR N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $929,000
- 3709 14TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $939,900