Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
We’ve put on the homebuyer hat quite a bit here.
Today, we’re putting on our home seller shoes and answering the one question that folks have when their home has been sitting on the market for a while: When is it time to reduce the price of my listing?
It boils down to four primary things:
- Lack of traffic.
- Lack of offers.
- Days on market.
- Your personal timeline to sell your property.
If you (or someone you know) are experiencing the perfect storm of these home-listing symptoms, then it’s time to consider a price reduction. Or, perhaps it’s time to GET MORE out of your real estate transaction with a new Realtor.
Now on to the good stuff for local buyers…
This week, as of February 28, there are 154 detached homes, 41 townhouses and 255 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 32 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 2925 Glebe Road North, 22207 (NOW: $3,300,000 – Reduced $300,000 on 2/24)
- 4615 32nd Street North, 22207 (NOW: $2,795,000 – Reduced $200,000 on 2/24)
- 4616 Dittmar Road North, 22207 (NOW: $1,447,500 – Reduced $50,500 on 2/24)
- 2841 Harrison Street North, 22207 (NOW: $839,900 – Reduced $10,000 on 2/27)
- 2004 Cleveland Street North, 22201 (NOW: $724,900 – Reduced $5,000 on 2/24)
- 2410 Dinwiddie Street, 22206 (NOW: $649,900 – Reduced $25,100 on 2/26)
- 4500 South Four Mile Run Drive #211, 22204 (NOW: $208,700 – Reduced $9,900 on 2/23)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.