Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
BooYah!! The flood gates have finally opened and fresh new inventory is pouring in. Some 93 new listings came on the market in Arlington this week ranging in price from $105,000 to $2.3 million. This is nearly double the volume of new listings in a week since last summer. There’s a terrific selection of great properties to choose from. Although we can only show you 8 new listings here, click below to see all the fresh inventory in MRIS.
Buyers this week were busy snatching up 54 homes with ratified contracts. Nearly 40% of homes sold this week were ratified within 7 days of hitting the market. Agents report that numerous transactions involved multiple offers using escalation clauses that pushed prices above asking price. It has become very competitive for all types of homes, especially if they are in top condition and properly priced.
Mortgage interest rates remained basically unchanged this week as positive news on the economy took pressure off of sales of 10-yr US Treasury notes. The 30-yr fixed mortgage rate still hovers at about 3.82%.
If you are considering buying a home or selling your current home, Team Cathell can guide you through the process. Call or email us for a free consultation.
- 3518 UTAH ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $469,000
- 5719 6TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $639,900
- 4610 3RD ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $644,900
- 1521 LONGFELLOW ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $725,000
- 3116 9TH RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $795,000
- 2351 VERMONT ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $875,000
- 1020 CLEVELAND ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $889,000
- 1720 BARTON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $1,349,000