Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these properties. His goal is to get you the best value possible when buying a home.
Spring has sprung early in Arlington County — compared to last week, there is a net of 60 more real estate listings in our area.
Homeowners on the fence of selling their homes have officially let any feelings of hesitation thaw out and they are embracing all the joy that comes with selling a home during the springtime.
If you’ve been tracking this column for some time and have been wondering “Well, when is the peak listings season?” Well, it’s right about now and it runs through mid-May.
And, as you’d likely imagine, as there is an influx in listings, the prices become that much more competitive!
This week, as of February 28, there are 177 detached homes, 44 townhouses and 274 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 36 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 4827 30th Street North, 22207 (NOW: $1,497,000 – Reduced $32,000 on 3/7)
- 2555 23rd Road North, 22207 (NOW: $1,099,000 – Reduced $51,000 on 3/7)
- 3711 Pershing Drive North, 22203 (NOW: $899,000 – Reduced $30,000 on 3/6)
- 3709 14th Street North, 22201 (NOW: $899,000 – Reduced $25,900 on 3/6)
- 1922 Woodley Street North, 22207 (NOW: $824,900 – Reduced $25,000 on 3/6)
- 37 Oakland Street North, 22203 (NOW: $799,000 – Reduced $16,000 on 3/6)
- 1200 Arlington Ridge Road #514, 22202 (NOW: $185,000 – Reduced $14,900 on 3/3)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.