Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Arlington enjoyed a second straight week of an abundance of fresh new inventory.
Some 94 new listings came on the market this week ranging in price from $148,000 to $2.5 million. The broad variety will appeal to buyers of all types of homes. Buyers were super busy this week ratifying contracts on 59 homes in Arlington. The average list price of homes sold rose to $676,747 and the average days on market has now dropped to 48. Some 26 of those sold homes, nearly half, went under contract within seven days.
Yes, the market is hot hot hot right now. And Arlington is one of the hottest markets in the D.C. area. Agents told stories again this week of multiple offers and bidding wars on nice properties.
We can only display eight of the new listings this week, but you can see all the fresh inventory in MRIS by clicking here.
Mortgage interest rates nudged a few basis points higher this week on news about strong job growth last month. The 30-yr fixed rate mortgage is now at 3.85%.
If you are considering buying a home or selling your current home, Team Cathell can guide you through the process. Call or email us for a free consultation.
- 2400 CLARENDON BLVD N #703, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $419,000
- 3469 UTAH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $482,000
- 4841 9TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $619,900
- 362 GRANADA ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $750,000
- 3708 5TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $789,900
- 2121 POLLARD ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $920,000
- 3205 PERSHING DR, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $1,199,000
- 533 NORWOOD ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $1,299,000