Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
In some counties, a home search can be pretty boring – perhaps only one type of residence or only one type of landscape. On the plus side here in Arlington, there are several types of homes in several different neighborhoods to explore before finding the perfect fit.
Currently, there are more than 500 options to consider if you’re looking for a new home. And unlike many areas around the country, Arlington County offers so many different types of living options, all a stone’s throw from one of the greatest cities in the world.
So, whether you’re looking for a rural estate, urban studio or cozy townhome… it’s here in Arlington. And I’m here to help you GET MORE out of your purchase and pinpoint some of the best deals around.
This week, as of March 13, there are 199 detached homes, 51 townhouses and 296 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 32 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 3019 Stuart Street, 22207 (NOW: $1,419,000 – Reduced $30,000 on 3/11)
- 2300 Nottingham Street, 22205 (NOW: $1,375,000 – Reduced $25,000 on 3/11)
- 4824 26th Street North, 22207 (NOW: $1,225,000 – Reduced $24,000 on 3/11)
- 707 Irving Street North, 22201 (NOW: $1,150,000 – Reduced $25,000 on 3/11)
- 3709 14th Street North, 22201 (NOW: $899,000 – Reduced $25,900 on 3/10)
- 2713 Inge Street, 22202 (NOW: $699,900 – Reduced $20,010 on 3/8)
- 900 Taylor Street #822, 22203 (NOW: $240,000 – Reduced $15,000 on 3/11)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.