Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Arlington’s real estate market is in the peak of the spring market right now.
This week, buyers ratified 76 contracts on every kind of home, mostly condos, while sellers put 81 new listings on the market ranging in price from $100,000 to $1.7 million. Of the homes sold this week, nearly half sold within seven days. The average list price of those sold rose this week rose to $658,299 and the days on market dropped again to just 43.
At this pace, Arlington is not building up any additional inventory with only about 2 months of inventory.
Good economic news has helped encourage buyers to take advantage of low interest rates. The 30-yr fixed rate mortgage increased slightly by just 6 basis points this week to about 3.9%. The steady national housing market, tightening labor market, and stirring signs of inflation is raising the likelihood of a Fed hike in rates in June.
- 2740 BUCHANAN ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $437,500
- 901 MONROE ST N #608, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $550,000
- 1021 GARFIELD ST #722, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $665,000
- 5951 10TH RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $695,000
- 3711 8TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $750,000
- 105 GALVESTON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $775,000
- 2918 1ST RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $925,000
- 1807 WAYNE ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $1,249,000