Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
$345,750. No, it isn’t the price of that Ferrari for sale down the street. And, no, it’s not the price of that ridiculously bling ring that’s guarded at the jewelry store downtown.
$345,750 is, however, the amount of dough that our featured properties were collectively reduced this week.
Just as with every other purchase, every penny counts when buying a home. And in the real estate world, where sellers are eager to get their homes sold quickly and efficiently, these bucks saved can add up big-time.
Each week, we spotlight seven reduced properties — there is something out there that may fit within your budget, even if it hasn’t made our shortlist. If you want me to do a little digging on your behalf, I’m always happy to help you GET MORE out of your transaction.
This week, as of March 20, there are 194 detached homes, 45 townhouses and 302 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 35 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 3401 Kensington Street, 22207 (NOW: $1,699,000 – Reduced $50,000 on 3/19)
- 1201 Nash Street #503, 22209 (NOW: $1,549,000 – Reduced $50,000 on 3/17)
- 1950 Edison Street, 22207 (NOW: $1,395,000 – Reduced $95,750 on 3/19)
- 4325 11th Street North, 22201 (NOW: $1,295,000 – Reduced $80,000 on 3/15)
- 1117 17th Street South, 22202 (NOW: $1,099,000 – Reduced $50,000 on 3/16)
- 2001 15th Street North #809, 22201 (NOW: $814,900 – Reduced $15,000 on 3/16)
- 1503 George Mason Drive #23, 22204 (NOW: $168,000 – Reduced $5,000 on 3/14)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.