Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
Friday is April Fools’ Day. Let the wise cracks begin.
So, the real estate question around this (generally hilarious) holiday is: Are you a fool for not investing in local housing?
Not necessarily – everyone’s situation is different and people have different priorities. Different strokes for different folks! I get it.
But, I will say this: The D.C. area continues to be anchored by one of the strongest real estate markets in the U.S. thanks, in part, to its low unemployment rate, high average income and proximity to several thriving industries.
This week, as of March 28, there are 176 detached homes, 38 townhouses and 275 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 31 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 4727 11th Street North, 22205 (NOW: $1,549,000 – Reduced $50,000 on 3/22)
- 4616 Dittmar Road North, 22207 (NOW: $1,424,500 – Reduced $23,000 on 3/27)
- 4032 25th Road, 22207 (NOW: $1,297,000 – Reduced $63,000 on 3/25)
- 6776 Little Falls Road, 22213 (NOW: $1,075,000 – Reduced $25,000 on 3/24)
- 609 Frederick Street, 22203 (NOW: $649,000 – Reduced $41,000 on 3/24)
- 4907 22nd Road North, 22207 (NOW: $549,900 – Reduced $24,100 on 3/24)
- 900 Taylor Street #507, 22203 (NOW: $99,000 – Reduced $30,000 on 3/28)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.