Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Arlington’s real estate market this week is a repeat of last week’s strong activity. Some 100 new listings came on the market ranging in price from $160,000 to $3 million, and 72 homes sold in nearly the same price range. This weeks batch of new listings offers a lot of detached homes in the mid-price range of $650,000 to $950,000.
The frenzied buying activity of last week cooled this week. Last week, 34 homes sold within 7 days, while this week only 18 homes sold within 7 days.
Mortgage rates dipped again this week ever so slightly. The 30-yr fixed rated is now about 3.72%. It’s still a great time to refinance if you haven’t done it already. A general rule is that it’s probably worth the hassle and cost of refinancing if you can shave 0.75% (3/4 of 1%) off your rate.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 130 BEDFORD ST #C, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $449,900
- 1158 N COLUMBUS ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $725,001
- 5517 23RD ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $749,000
- 5948 2ND ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $789,900
- 2316 MONROE ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $824,000
- 1610 GREENBRIER ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $850,000
- 6153 11TH RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $889,900
- 1323 20TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22202- $949,900