Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
Tax Day 2016 is in the books… HOORAY!
If you already own a home, you’ve likely taken advantage of the tax credits made exclusively available to homeowners. And, if you don’t own a home of your own quite yet, just know that there are some benefits when it comes to Uncle Sam.
In 2016, there were tax breaks pertaining to home mortgage points, property taxes, energy efficiency, renewable energy and private mortgage insurance, among other things. While these tax breaks may not be THE reason to buy a home, they certainly don’t hurt.
So, as you gear up for Tax Season 2017 (it’s never too early to start prepping) and look to possibly purchase a home this year, don’t forget about the tax perks you’ll have in store.
This week, as of April 17, there are 225 detached homes, 45 townhouses and 301 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 61 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 1044 Edgewood Street North, 22201 (NOW: $1,799,999 – Reduced $200,000 on 4/14)
- 3605 17th Street North, 22207 (NOW: $1,599,000 – Reduced $50,500 on 4/14)
- 1614 Stafford Street North, 22207 (NOW: $1,520,000 – Reduced $60,000 on 4/13)
- 2300 Nottingham Street, 22205 (NOW: $1,299,000 – Reduced $76,000 on 4/15)
- 4032 25th Road, 22207 (NOW: $1,247,200 – Reduced $49,800 on 4/15)
- 5119 27th Road North, 22207 (NOW: $1,189,000 – Reduced $40,000 on 4/16)
- 3601 5th Street South #104, 22204 (NOW: $207,900 – Reduced $11,000 on 4/14)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.