Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
There’s more good news for buyers this week in Arlington. Fresh supply of new listings outpaced ratified contracts. Some 93 new listings came on the market this week, while buyers ratified 78 contracts on homes ranging in price from $100,000 to $2.7 million. Of those homes sold, 26 sold within seven days on market.
Agents reported numerous bidding wars this week. The most outrageous was in the Capitol Hill area of Washington, D.C. where a tear down property received 52 contracts.
Interest rates remained steady this week with virtually no changes. The 30-yr fixed rate is at 3.72%. Mortgage lenders are introducing some new very cool products lately with low down payments of 0%-10% and loan amounts up to $2 million. If you are currently shopping for a loan, do some research and ask about new products.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 4501 ARLINGTON BLVD #825, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $385,000
- 2400 CLARENDON BLVD #403, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $405,000
- 4829 27TH RD S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $432,000
- 3835 9TH ST N #907E, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $524,900
- 1200 HARTFORD ST N #106, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $615,000
- 109 GRANADA ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $745,000
- 401 HIGHLAND ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $850,000
- 3207 1ST RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $989,900