Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
Why buy a house in May?
Well, right here in Arlington there are literally more than 100 different reasons I can give you this week alone – there are more than 50 new listings on the market and more than 50 properties had their price reduced.
Between these figures are some great bargains for buyers in one of the most stable housing markets in the country.
Supporting our reputation as a great place for real estate, the Virginia Association of Realtors just released its Q1 2016 figures. The value of transactions, compared to this time last year is up 2.2 percent and the volume of transactions is up 15 percent.
Here’s to keeping this momentum going in Q2… and the rest of the year!
This week, as of May 1, there are 238 detached homes, 59 townhouses and 328 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 53 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 4220 23rd Street North, 22207 (NOW: $1,639,000 – Reduced $110,000 on 5/1)
- 4112 Randolph Street North, 22207 (NOW: $1,389,000 – Reduced $23,000 on 4/27)
- 6776 Little Falls Road, 22213 (NOW: $1,050,000 – Reduced $50,000 on 4/26)
- 2410 13th Court North, 22201 (NOW: $969,000 – Reduced $26,000 on 4/30)
- 1323 20th Street South, 22202 (NOW: $875,000 – Reduced $74,900 on 4/26)
- 2201 Sycamore Street North, 22205 (NOW: $849,000 – Reduced $36,000 on 4/26)
- 4390 Lorcom Lane #108, 22207 (NOW: $225,000 – Reduced $7,001 on 4/25)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.