Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Arlington’s real estate market set a new record for the year so far, posting both the most homes sold in a week and the freshest new inventory.
Some 82 contracts were ratified this week while 96 new listings came on the market. Of those 82 homes sold this week, 34 of them sold within seven days on the market. That pace pushed down the average days on market to the lowest mark yet this year at only 33. All this activity has also pushed up the average list price of homes sold to $666,216. So clearly the Arlington market right now is hot hot hot.
This week’s fresh inventory includes numerous single family detached homes in that high demand price range of $650,000- $950,000. There’s a big variety to choose from this week.
Mortgage rates edged downward this week by 8 basis points to rest at about 3.72% for a 30-yr fixed rate. Last year at this time interest rates were 3.99%.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 2030 ADAMS ST #603, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $299,000
- 4141 HENDERSON RD N #1002, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $349,900
- 3830 9TH ST N #304E, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $449,999
- 4109 36TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $480,000
- 5145 3RD ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $649,900
- 2301 MADISON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $825,000
- 34 FENWICK ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $949,000
- 509 KENMORE ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $1,300,000