Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The pace of Arlington’s real estate market slowed a bit this week after last week’s record sales and inventory.
Some 80 fresh new listings came on the market this week, while 79 homes sold. Of those sold, 26 had ratified contracts within seven days on the market. The average days on market crept upward slightly this week to 37, and that includes two homes sold after 289 days on market and the other 585 days on market.
Interest rates didn’t move this week, staying at 3.72% for a 30-yr fixed rate. But overall loan originations are down 20% from last year primarily due to fewer refinances. Originations for purchases are up 3%, showing a slow but steady growth in home ownership. More interesting is that home equity lines of credit are up 45% over last year indicating home owner equity has rebounded and owners are tapping in for many reasons, home improvements topping the list.
- 3014 BUCHANAN ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $450,000
- 5020 11TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $540,000
- 1310 NORWOOD ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $649,900
- 5912 3RD ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $729,900
- 5640 7TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $739,900
- 5218 26TH RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $749,900
- 1313 FREDERICK ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $949,995
- 412 GARFIELD ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $2,000,000