Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Buyers will be delighted to know that Arlington’s real estate market set a new record this week for fresh inventory for the year.
This week some 99 new listings hit the market. The previous high mark was 96 new listings two weeks ago. The pace of ratified contracts backed off a bit this week with 78 homes being sold. Of those, 31 sold within 7 days. Agents continue to tell stories of multiple contracts and bidding wars. The average list price of ratified properties shot up this week to $751,516. That’s the highest mark so far this year.
Interest rates remained virtually steady this week with the 30-yr fixed rate still at about 3.72%. Lots of economic news this week indicating an improving economy has Wall Street speculators anticipating that the Fed will raise short-term interest rates at its meeting in June. That’s a real possibility that would affect consumer credit.
- 4113 33RD ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $464,900
- 4119 11TH PL N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $519,900
- 913 UTAH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $664,900
- 2307 BURLINGTON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $749,900
- 989 PATRICK HENRY DR N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $765,000
- 4819 16TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $775,000
- 3131 9TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $899,000
- 232 CLEVELAND ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $1,269,000