Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
Memorial Day weekend is right around the corner here in beautiful Arlington. There is no better place to honor our military than right here. I truly believe that.
Before diving in to this week’s “Just Reduced” selection, I send my deepest gratitude to the military members that have made the ultimate sacrifice preserving our nation’s freedom. When we talk about heroes throughout our country’s history, it’s them. Thank you.
Looking ahead to this weekend, it’s not only a time to reflect, but also a time that many of us have three-day weekends. And if you’re weaving real estate in to your plans, it should be a great weekend to explore.
Here’s the scoop…
This week, as of May 22, there are 248 detached homes, 66 townhouses and 355 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 71 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 1605 Edgewood Street North, 22201 (NOW: $2,150,000 – Reduced $99,000 on 5/20)
- 632 19th Street South, 22202 (NOW: $1,749,000 – Reduced $50,000 on 5/20)
- 1170 Ivanhoe Street North, 22205 (NOW: $1,350,000 – Reduced $99,000 on 5/20)
- 1117 17th Street South, 22202 (NOW: $1,049,900 – Reduced $100,000 on 5/18)
- 3008 12th Street South, 22204 (NOW: $999,999 – Reduced $200,001 on 5/21)
- 34 Fenwick Street North, 22201 (NOW: $925,000 – Reduced $24,000 on 5/16)
- 5111 8th Road South #207, 22204 (NOW: $149,900 – Reduced $5,000 on 5/21)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.