The engine compartment of a van caught fire this morning in front of Penrose Square on Columbia Pike.
The fire broke out around 10 a.m., near the entrance to the Starbucks.
Firefighters responded and quickly extinguished the flames. No injuries were reported.
Photo courtesy Bethany
Restorative Justice Coming to Schools — “Restorative Arlington has partnered with Arlington Public Schools (APS) to support Restorative Justice in Education. Restorative Arlington has allocated over $140,000 to provide direct…
Just Listed features a 4 BD/2.5 BA home with a gas fireplace, patio and family room with an exposed brick accent wall.
A Northern Virginia woman likely has monkeypox, the Virginia Dept. of Health announced today. In a press release Thursday afternoon, VDH said the woman was isolating at home and not…
The Arlington County Board today called for action to stem the tide of gun violence, while groups of students around the county held walkouts in response to the elementary school shooting in Texas.