Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Summer is finally here. The temps heated up this week — and the real estate market cooled down.
New listings dropped to 78 this week, compared to the record 99 set last week. It’s expected that sellers would rather wait until after the Memorial Day weekend to go on the market as many “would be” buyers will be traveling this weekend. The number of sales this week hit 81 which is good for a holiday week. Of those sold, 34 went under contract within 7 days. There were still reports from agents this week of multiple contracts and bidding wars on many properties.
Interest rates edged up a little this week by 6 basis points to about 3.78% for a 30-yr fixed rate. And it was reported that mortgage applications increased 2.5% over this time last year which is a good sign for our housing market.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
Team Cathell wishes you a fun and safe holiday weekend!
- 2400 CLARENDON BLVD #312, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $385,000
- 2500 FAIRFAX DR #B, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $619,000
- 209 BARTON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $799,900
- 5547 15TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $850,000
- 2700 BEECHWOOD PL N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $879,000
- 2424 FORT SCOTT DR, ARLINGTON, VA 22202- $1,049,957
- 1602 BRYAN ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $1,200,000
- 2701 1ST RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $1,325,000