Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
June has arrived… as if you couldn’t tell by our temperatures and humidity, both of which are creeping up there this week.
In addition to a few more beads of sweat on your forehead, June typically means a few things in the real estate realm as well. First and foremost, school is coming to a close for just about everyone. This means more time for families to house hunt and, on the flip side, more time for families to list their homes.
This time of year there is typically an uptick in inventory. This equates to a competitive listing market and… more competitive prices for you, the buyer! And naturally as we see this competitiveness play out on the local stage, I’ll be right here for you, helping you GET MORE out of your real estate transaction.
This week, as of May 30, there are 244 detached homes, 58 townhouses and 333 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 38 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 6248 23rd Street North, 22205 (NOW: $1,650,000 – Reduced $150,000 on 5/30)
- 2172 21st Court North, 22201 (NOW: $1,450,000 – Reduced $50,000 on 5/27)
- 1726 Culpeper Street North, 22207 (NOW: $799,000 – Reduced $50,000 on 5/29)
- 401 Fillmore Street South, 22204 (NOW: $689,900 – Reduced $10,000 on 5/30)
- 5717 5th Street South, 22204 (NOW: $650,000 – Reduced $25,000 on 5/28)
- 4125 South Four Mile Run Drive Unit B, 22204 (NOW: $495,000 – Reduced $10,000 on 5/24)
- 4310 2nd Road North #2, 22203 (NOW: $258,000 – Reduced $17,000 on 5/30)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.