Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The Arlington real estate market appears to have started its slide into a mellow summer market this week with fewer new listings and even fewer ratified contracts.
Some 74 fresh listings came on the market this week, while only 66 properties went under contract. Only 11 of those were on the market for less than a week, a significant cooling of buyer activity than in the previous several weeks that witnessed multiple contracts and bidding wars.
Some of Arlington’s stale inventory sold as many of the ratified contracts were on properties that had been on the market more than 30 days. This caused the average days on market to jump to 45.
Mortgage rates for 30-yr fixed rate loans remained steady this week, still hovering at 3.82%. But 15-yr loans jumped up about 18 basis points as the Fed signaled it could increase short term rates at its June meeting.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 100A BEDFORD ST #A, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $249,900
- 1811 KEY BLVD #10528, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $377,500
- 2329 N. EDISON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $745,000
- 867 LEXINGTON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $799,900
- 712 N JEFFERSON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $799,999
- 3511 3RD ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $849,000
- 623 EDISON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $849,900
- 3115 7TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $1,825,000