Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The Arlington real estate market appears to have picked up a bit with more new listings and ratified contracts than last week. Some 89 fresh listings came on the market this week, while 75 properties went under contract. 25 of those properties were on the market for less than a week, which is a significant increase of buyer activity than last week. The average days on market also dropped (just slightly) to 43 days.
Mortgage rates are down and mortgage applications are up! 30-yr fixed rate loans are hovering around 3.625%-3.75%.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 2330 QUINCY ST #1, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $525,000
- 5723 6TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $610,000
- 5412 CARLIN SPRINGS RD, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $689,900
- 6815 27TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22213- $799,000
- 2004 KENILWORTH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $879,900
- 3228 PERSHING DR, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $1,099,900
- 1301 QUINCY ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $1,200,000
- 4757 WILLIAMSBURG BLVD, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $1,750,000
A multi-year legal battle between a family and Arlington Public Schools over the appropriateness of their child’s special education support ended this summer with a decision in APS’s favor, handed down by federal court.
The Salt Line in Ballston is now “looking at a September opening,” restaurant representatives tell ARLnow. This another push back from the restaurant’s initial opening in spring 2020. Pandemic-related delays…
A 3 BD/2.5 BA home with hardwood floors, a wood burning fireplace and brick patio is included in the latest Open Houses.
Arlington Public Schools will require universal masking at the start of the school year, regardless of vaccination status, according to an email to families this morning. The order applies to…