Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The Arlington real estate market appears to have picked up a bit with more new listings and ratified contracts than last week. Some 89 fresh listings came on the market this week, while 75 properties went under contract. 25 of those properties were on the market for less than a week, which is a significant increase of buyer activity than last week. The average days on market also dropped (just slightly) to 43 days.
Mortgage rates are down and mortgage applications are up! 30-yr fixed rate loans are hovering around 3.625%-3.75%.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 2330 QUINCY ST #1, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $525,000
- 5723 6TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $610,000
- 5412 CARLIN SPRINGS RD, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $689,900
- 6815 27TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22213- $799,000
- 2004 KENILWORTH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $879,900
- 3228 PERSHING DR, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $1,099,900
- 1301 QUINCY ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $1,200,000
- 4757 WILLIAMSBURG BLVD, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $1,750,000
A driver in an SUV struck a juvenile riding a bike along Langston Blvd this afternoon. The crash happened around 4:20 p.m., in or near the crosswalk at the intersection…
Today’s Listing of the Day is a 4 BD/4 BA home with an open kitchen and wood burning fireplace.
The weekend has arrived and, apparently, so have mid-summer temperatures. Perhaps a little too early. Forecasters warn residents not to let the heat take them by surprise as temperatures could reach…
The $15 million newly renovated Jennie Dean Park is reopening to the public this weekend, complete with a motorcycle parade, live music, and a celebration of local baseball history. The…