Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
Hello, summer! If you’ve lived in Arlington County for some time, you know that this equates to humidity galore, the periodic thunderstorm and – if you have a lawn – a once-a-week date with the mower.
In the real estate realm, it’s a sweltering time as well. Kids are out of school, providing the perfect time for families to explore local homes. Also, folks tend to take more time off, some of which is devoted to house-hunting. And, many folks are in a transitioning period, looking to settle in to a new residence before the new school year.
All of this equates to a competitive market and competitive pricing, benefitting you… the buyer.
As of June 20, there are 243 detached homes, 59 townhouses and 344 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 64 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 1881 Nash Street #2309, 22209 (NOW: $2,950,000 – Reduced $450,000 on 6/17)
- 4425 36th Street North, 22207 (NOW: $2,225,000 – Reduced $75,000 on 6/15)
- 1605 Edgewood Street North, 22201 (NOW: $2,099,000 – Reduced $150,000 on 6/20)
- 6400 27th Street North, 22207 (NOW: $1,449,000 – Reduced $50,000 on 6/17)
- 5103 Washington Boulevard, 22205 (NOW: $1,299,000 – Reduced $24,900 on 6/20)
- 2319 Joyce Street South, 22202 (NOW: $995,000 – Reduced $105,000 on 6/15)
- 900 Taylor Street #822, 22203 (NOW: $215,000 – Reduced $25,000 on 6/19)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.