Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Well, you missed it. Last week interest rates hit their lowest in 3 years. That sparked an increase in mortgage applications up 35% over last year, mostly refinances. But you are still okay, whether it’s time to refinance or purchase a home. Rates this week ticked up only 4 basis points (4 one-hundredths of a percent) so rates are still phenomenally low sitting at about 3.74% for a 30-yr fixed rate.
Arlington’s real estate market continues to prove that it just keeps marching along no matter season, heat, or rain. This week 69 homes went under contract with a record high average list price of $702,139. The average days on market dipped also to just 40. Only 61 properties were listed this week. Arlington still has an incredible 2.35 months of inventory at the current pace of sales. A market is considered in equilibrium when there is 5.5 months of inventory.
- 1800 KEY BLVD #9491, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $280,000
- 2873 BUCHANAN ST #A1, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $389,000
- 1020 HIGHLAND ST #613, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $424,900
- 1001 VERMONT ST #702, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $425,000
- 109 PARK DR, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $679,990
- 6219 28TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $799,000
- 1407 LINCOLN ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $895,000
- 2514 24TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $1,650,000