Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
The 4th of July is right around the corner and the Lincoln Memorial isn’t the only place where there are fireworks in our region. Just take a look at our property listings for a summertime spectacular that extends well beyond the holiday.
While local home prices continue to tick upward (up 1.9 percent year-over-year according to the latest Case-Shiller report), there are still some genuine bargains out there waiting to be discovered. Just this week, we have homes being reduced over $50,000, more than $100,000 and one listing more than $250,000.
And, there are bargains for every budget. Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer or looking for an investment opportunity, I’m happy to help you GET MORE out of your investment!
As of June 28, there are 239 detached homes, 66 townhouses and 340 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 55 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 2921 Glebe Road, 22207 (NOW: $3,500,000 – Reduced $250,000 on 6/23)
- 412 Garfield Street North, 22201 (NOW: $1,888,000 -Reduced $112,000 on 6/27)
- 5536 11th Road North, 22205 (NOW: $1,699,000 – Reduced $66,000 on 6/26)
- 3833 8th Street South, 22204 (NOW: $1,125,000 – Reduced $15,000 on 6/22)
- 1927 Kenilworth Street North, 22205 (NOW: $925,000 – Reduced $34,900 on 6/25)
- 209 Barton Street North, 22201 (NOW: $749,900 – Reduced $50,000 on 6/27)
- 4390 Lorcom Lane #204, 22207 (NOW: $259,000 – Reduced $13,000 on 6/23)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.