Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Happy 4th of July! Team Cathell wishes you and your family a fun and safe holiday weekend.
Home buyers in Arlington kept up the pace of sales this week with 74 ratified contracts, and many of those were properties that had lingered on the market for months. Looks like the buyers found some good deals. Sellers this week were a little shy to go on the market with only 61 new listings which is understandable since many would-be buyers are gone this weekend for the holiday.
Good news on interest rates: the uncertainty of the effect of the United Kingdom’s decision to leave the European Union on the global economy has sent long term interest rates here downward. The 30-year fixed rate mortgage dropped 12-19 basis points this week to about 3.6%, and could drop even further. So if you haven’t already refinanced, the next few weeks might be a window of opportunity.
Have a wonderful holiday!
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 2848 ABINGDON ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $449,900
- 1001 RANDOLPH ST N #301, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $524,990
- 2302 GREENBRIER CT N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $635,000
- 5888 9TH RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $735,000
- 712 24TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22202 – $832,000
- 6012 2ND ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 – $879,000
- 801 21ST ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22202 – $999,500
- 1610 MONROE ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $1,549,000