Arlingtonians have more options than ever to declare their independence from high energy use this summer, and to save money and reduce waste all year. July 4th is a great time to relax, reflect, and rethink.
Here are a few of our previous posts that will save you money:
- Arlington Home Energy Rebate Program
- Arlington Solar Co-Op
- Smart Cooling Rewards Program
- Refrigerator and Freezer Roundup
- Green Renovation and Home Building Resource
- Energy Lending Library
- 4 Things Every Arlingtonian Should Know About Energy Audits
- Unplug “Energy Vampires”
Enjoy the holiday!
This regularly-scheduled sponsored Q&A column is written by the Arlington Initiative to Rethink Energy team (AIRE). This county program helps you make smart energy decisions that save you money and leaves a lighter footprint on the environment. Got a question? Email us at [email protected]!