Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
Nearly 60 Arlington County homes have been reduced in price over the past week. In addition to the prices of select homes hitting new lows, take a look at the mortgage rates out there.
Rates continue to float around record lows (as of July 11), with the 30-year fixed rate floating at approximately 3.44 percent, 15-year rates at 2.68 percent and 5/1 adjustable-rate mortgages at 2.8 percent.
These rates are working in your – the homebuyer’s – favor. With a strong local market, bargains emerging weekly and mortgage rates hovering at favorable rates, now is the time to GET MORE out of your investment.
As of July 10, there are 237 detached homes, 68 townhouses and 333 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 59 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 3111 Monroe Street North, 22207 (NOW: $2,250,000 – Reduced $125,000 on 7/6)
- 2139 North Pierce Court, 22209 (NOW: $1,000,000 – Reduced $100,000 on 7/9)
- 2337 Van Buren Court North, 22205 (NOW: $875,000 – Reduced $25,000 on 7/7)
- 4035 8th Street South Unit A, 22204 (NOW: $599,900 – Reduced $20,000 on 7/8)
- 1600 Oak Street #332, 22209 (NOW: $499,000 – Reduced $50,000 on 7/9)
- 2947 Dinwiddie Street South, 22206 (NOW: $439,900 – Reduced $10,000 on 7/6)
- 4324 Pershing Drive North #3, 22203 (NOW: $199,900 – Reduced $10,000 on 7/9)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.