Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
So, a listing has done enough to make you want to go see it. That’s great!
Once you get your foot in the door, there’s a lot more to a home beyond pretty pictures, admirable features and an attractive price. Among the many things you need to look for, especially in our area, are lead-based paint, the age of the property’s roof and cooling/heating units, the home’s plumbing system, termites… and much, much more.
Sure, a stellar price is a good starting point, but you need someone on your side to examine and ensure a home is truly a good bargain. With that being said, here are some homes wanting to get your feet in the door with reduced prices.
As of July 17, there are 226 detached homes, 66 townhouses and 333 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 58 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 4425 36th Street North, 22207 (NOW: $2,150,000 – Reduced $75,000 on 7/15)
- 3101 Taylor Street North, 22207 (NOW: $1,625,000 – Reduced $60,000 on 7/13)
- 3445 George Mason Drive, 22207 (NOW: $849,000 – Reduced $11,000 on 7/13)
- 5888 9th Road North, 22205 (NOW: $699,000 – Reduced $36,000 on 7/15)
- 2254 Garfield Street, 22206 (NOW: $500,000 – Reduced $15,000 on 7/15)
- 2815 Abingdon Street South #A2, 22206 (NOW: $399,500 – Reduced $25,500 on 7/11)
- 5001 7th Road South #102, 22204 (NOW: $274,900 – Reduced $10,000 on 7/12)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.