Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
There’s been some good inventory come into the market this week in Arlington. Some 68 fresh listings were posted in MRIS this week, while 65 homes went under contract, including a $2.9m home in Country Club Hills. There is a good selection this week of single family homes priced in the mid-range of $650,000 to $900,000.
Mortgage rates dropped again this week to an incredible 3.44% for a 30-yr fixed rate, and they may keep dropping.
Listing of the week: 3024 4th St.N. in Lyon Park – Be sure to check out the 3D virtual tour.
- 1402 12TH ST N #15, ARLINGTON, VA 22209- $329,000
- 1029 STUART ST N #524, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $349,900
- 1530 KEY BLVD #130, ARLINGTON, VA 22209- $525,000
- 5501 24TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $750,000
- 6205 26TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $799,000
- 139 ABINGDON ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $799,000
- 5500 23RD ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $949,000
- 3024 4TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $1,739,900
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
A dog is lucky to be alive after getting caught in a fence along I-395. Animal control officers from the Animal Welfare League of Arlington rescued the petrified pup from…
Peter’s Take is a biweekly opinion column. The views expressed are solely the author’s. Even prior to COVID-19, APS students’ reading proficiency had been on the decline–a problem which Superintendent…
Firefighters are working to rescue an injured driver after their car careened off the northbound GW Parkway and into a thick patch of woods, just north of Spout Run.
With the opening of a new concourse at Reagan National Airport, aircraft noise above Arlington remains at a high volume and the region is still studying ways to mitigate the…