Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
There’s been some good inventory come into the market this week in Arlington. Some 68 fresh listings were posted in MRIS this week, while 65 homes went under contract, including a $2.9m home in Country Club Hills. There is a good selection this week of single family homes priced in the mid-range of $650,000 to $900,000.
Mortgage rates dropped again this week to an incredible 3.44% for a 30-yr fixed rate, and they may keep dropping.
Listing of the week: 3024 4th St.N. in Lyon Park – Be sure to check out the 3D virtual tour.
- 1402 12TH ST N #15, ARLINGTON, VA 22209- $329,000
- 1029 STUART ST N #524, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $349,900
- 1530 KEY BLVD #130, ARLINGTON, VA 22209- $525,000
- 5501 24TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $750,000
- 6205 26TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $799,000
- 139 ABINGDON ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $799,000
- 5500 23RD ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $949,000
- 3024 4TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $1,739,900
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
Update at 5:15 p.m. — Arlington is now under a Severe Thunderstorm Warning. From the National Weather Service: BULLETIN – IMMEDIATE BROADCAST REQUESTED Severe Thunderstorm Warning National Weather Service Baltimore…
A driver in an SUV struck a juvenile riding a bike along Langston Blvd this afternoon. The crash happened around 4:20 p.m., in or near the crosswalk at the intersection…
Today’s Listing of the Day is a 4 BD/4 BA home with an open kitchen and wood burning fireplace.
The weekend has arrived and, apparently, so have mid-summer temperatures. Perhaps a little too early. Forecasters warn residents not to let the heat take them by surprise as temperatures could reach…