Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The heat wave this week hasn’t stopped buyers from purchasing homes in Arlington.
The market appears resilient to anything. Some 62 brave buyers ratified contracts on homes this week ranging in price from $175,000 to $2.2 million. Meanwhile, only 57 home sellers listed their homes for sale this week. Arlington still needs more inventory. It has only 635 residential properties for sale, including condos and townhomes. At the current pace of absorption, that’s only 2.56 months of inventory. A market is considered in equilibrium when it has 5.5 months of inventory.
Near record low mortgage interest rates keep helping the housing industry. The 30-yr fixed rate conforming loan is now about 3.63%, and the jumbo 30-yr rate is about 3.5%. Rates had little or no change this week. It’s a great time to buy if you can find the right home.
- 1713 TROY ST #7-387, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $375,000
- 1020 HIGHLAND ST #621, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $424,999
- 1001 RANDOLPH ST N #219, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $499,990
- 4430 1ST RD S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $675,000
- 1170 VERNON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $795,000
- 613 TAYLOR ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $824,000
- 2900 23RD ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $1,075,000
- 3024 HARRISON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $1,197,000
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.