Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
It’s officially August and we’re on the homestretch of another sweltering summer.
We’ve made it through July and fall is just around the corner (Hallelujah!). Before you know it, winter and all of its icy/snowy madness will be here. And, no one wants to move in to a new home in the heart of a snowpocalypse.
Sure, it’s a sweaty mess out there right now, but if you want to avoid a slushy move-in, perhaps now is the time to get rolling on a home purchase. Closings can take 30, 60, 90-plus days – depending on your contract – so it’s definitely something to think about in addition to the bargains that are out there.
While I’m always here to help you GET MORE out of your investment, there’s only so much we can do to encourage you to GET MORE out of the weather!
As of August 2, there are 229 detached homes, 60 townhouses and 324 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 59 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 4400 35th Street North, 22207 (NOW: $1,699,999 – Reduced $175,001 on 7/27)
- 1615 Queen Street Unit M603, 22209 (NOW: $1,699,500 – Reduced $50,500 on 7/31)
- 4945 34th Street North, 22207 (NOW: $1,099,000 – Reduced $76,000 on 8/1)
- 3362 Dickerson Street North, 22207 (NOW: $979,000 – Reduced $16,000 on 8/1)
- 5407 18th Street North, 22205 (NOW: $849,900 – Reduced $19,100 on 7/27)
- 1205 Buchanan Street, 22204 (NOW: $417,000 – Reduced $13,000 on 7/30)
- 5001 7th Road South #302, 22204 (NOW: $259,900 – Reduced $5,000 on 8/2)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.