Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
As we wrap up the last few weeks of summer before school starts, Arlington’s real estate market remains steady and stable.
Buyers again outpaced sellers this week, with 53 homes sold and only 49 new listings. Fresh inventory should be just around the corner starting after Labor Day. Buyer activity will pick up then as well. But in the meanwhile, this is a good time to find deals and negotiate aggressively. Interest rates appear to have flattened out. There’s been no movement this week, with the 30-yr fixed rate still hovering at 3.56%.
- 3000 SPOUT RUN PKWY #D412, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $290,000
- 1801 QUEENS LN N #137, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $365,000
- 3800 FAIRFAX DR #1513, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 – $450,000
- 1205 GARFIELD ST N #607, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $669,000
- 645 GREENBRIER ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $749,000
- 1028 20TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22202 – $785,000
- 3831 ABINGDON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $849,900
- 711 IRVING ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $1,639,000
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
A driver in an SUV struck a juvenile riding a bike along Langston Blvd this afternoon. The crash happened around 4:20 p.m., in or near the crosswalk at the intersection…
Today’s Listing of the Day is a 4 BD/4 BA home with an open kitchen and wood burning fireplace.
The weekend has arrived and, apparently, so have mid-summer temperatures. Perhaps a little too early. Forecasters warn residents not to let the heat take them by surprise as temperatures could reach…
The $15 million newly renovated Jennie Dean Park is reopening to the public this weekend, complete with a motorcycle parade, live music, and a celebration of local baseball history. The…