Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
As we wrap up the last few weeks of summer before school starts, Arlington’s real estate market remains steady and stable.
Buyers again outpaced sellers this week, with 53 homes sold and only 49 new listings. Fresh inventory should be just around the corner starting after Labor Day. Buyer activity will pick up then as well. But in the meanwhile, this is a good time to find deals and negotiate aggressively. Interest rates appear to have flattened out. There’s been no movement this week, with the 30-yr fixed rate still hovering at 3.56%.
- 3000 SPOUT RUN PKWY #D412, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $290,000
- 1801 QUEENS LN N #137, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $365,000
- 3800 FAIRFAX DR #1513, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 – $450,000
- 1205 GARFIELD ST N #607, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $669,000
- 645 GREENBRIER ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $749,000
- 1028 20TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22202 – $785,000
- 3831 ABINGDON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $849,900
- 711 IRVING ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $1,639,000
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
If you’re thinking about purchasing an Electric Vehicle or would like to know more, stop by the Arlington Drive Electric event September 25 at Kenmore Middle School.
A group of Marines in their dress blue uniforms braved floodwaters along Columbia Pike to help a stranded motorist. Video of the rescue has gone viral on TikTok, racking up…
A nice late summer weekend is on tap as we start to dry out tonight after a soggy couple of days. Autumn officially begins on Wednesday, and the forecast currently…
The past, present, and future of Columbia Pike is rather easy to see.