Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
We’re in the heart of back to school season. With Arlington Public Schools set to kick off the 2016-2017 year on September 6, families across our area are wrapping up their school shopping and getting ready for the big day.
At the top of some families’ back to school list is their very own home. Arlington County has so many beautiful, diverse options for families — from classic townhomes to modern apartments to fully customized single-family homes.
The perfect option is out there, I promise, and I’m ready to help you GET MORE out of your real estate transaction. Where you may be meticulous in finding the best deals for supplies and clothes for the kiddos, I’m here to help you get the best bang for your buck in what may be your biggest purchase of all.
As of August 21, there are 234 detached homes, 62 townhouses and 301 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 51 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 1881 Nash Street North #2201, 22209 (NOW: $3,950,000 – Reduced $250,000 on 8/16)
- 3400 George Mason Drive, 22207 (NOW: $1,799,988 – Reduced $25,012 on 8/20)
- 2018 Oakland Street North, 22207 (NOW: $1,399,900 – Reduced $50,000 on 8/17)
- 3362 Dickerson Street North, 22207 (NOW: $949,999 – Reduced $29,001 on 8/18)
- 2785 24th Road South, 22206 (NOW: $515,000 – Reduced $35,000 on 8/17)
- 4141 Henderson Road #217, 22203 (NOW: $299,900 – Reduced $5,600 on 8/15)
- 3701 5th Street South #306, 22204 (NOW: $149,900 – Reduced $10,000 on 8/22)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.