Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
And just like that, it’s back to school time.
As a dad of two, this is always one of the most exciting weeks of the year for my family and so many families across Arlington County.
In addition to a rock-solid housing market and low unemployment rates, one of the other selling points for living in our area are the schools. Arlington Public Schools are consistently rated among the best districts in Virginia and many of our schools are recognized among the best in the nation.
So, if your family is in the market for a home, make sure to do your homework on your schools. There are many options in our neck of the woods to help your kids GET MORE out of their education.
As of September 6, there are 207 detached homes, 61 townhouses and 304 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 34 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 4111 15th Street North, 22207 – NOW: $1,469,000 (Reduced $30,950 on 8/31)
- 2541 Military Road, 22207 – NOW: $1,395,000 (Reduced $30,000 on 9/5)
- 5919 15th Street North, 22205 – NOW: $889,000 (Reduced $25,000 on 9/2)
- 1145 Lincoln Street South, 22204 – NOW: $814,900 (Reduced $10,005 on 8/31)
- 5214 26th Street North, 22207 – NOW: $685,000 (Reduced $20,000 on 8/31)
- 880 Pollard Street #621, 22203 – NOW $420,000 (Reduced $8,000 on 9/6)
- 206 Trenton Street Unit 206-1, 22203 – NOW: $209,900 (Reduced $5,100 on 8/31)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.