Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Here comes the fresh inventory.
This week 60 home sellers put their properties on the market. That’s a nice jump from previous weeks, indicating sellers and their agents believe the fall real estate market has arrived.
Sales this past week, however, slowed a bit to only 50 ratified contracts. Expect that number to pick up in the next few weeks as interest rates remain at near historical lows. Rates didn’t budge this week, hovering at 3.56% for a 30-yr fixed rate. And it’s likely to stay this way for many weeks ahead.
The lackluster jobs report last week takes the pressure off the Fed to raise short terms rates when it meets later this month. It’s still a great time to buy or refinance.
- 64 BEDFORD ST N #64A, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $245,000
- 4141 HENDERSON RD #602, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 – $315,000
- 2848 BUCHANAN ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $436,800
- 1020 HIGHLAND ST #511, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $469,900
- 3391 STAFFORD ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $469,900
- 5731 20TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $599,000
- 803 CLEVELAND ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $835,000
- 937 DANIEL ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $1,499,000
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.