Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
Buying a home isn’t always easy. There’s a lot more to it than Googling or pointing at home and it being a done deal.
Arlington County is the best place to live in America.
Of course you’d expect to hear that from me (a lifelong Arlingtonian), but there are always some legit rankings each year that seem to agree with me. This year it’s Niche.com that named Arlington No. 1, primarily thanks to its school system, transit infrastructure and leisure options.
A solid economic backbone typically equates to a solid housing market – and that’s just what we have here in Arlington.
And while the numbers (and rankings) are looking good, there is still a LOT that you can do to GET MORE out of your real estate transaction. A decent starting price is just the beginning!
As of September 13, there are 230 detached homes, 62 townhouses and 312 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 34 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 3523 Valley Street, 22207 – NOW: $2,895,000 (Reduced $103,000 on 9/9)
- 3111 Monroe Street North, 22207 – NOW: $2,199,000 (Reduced $51,000 on 9/12)
- 3210 1st Road North, 22201 – NOW: $1,675,000 (Reduced $70,000 on 9/12)
- 711 Irving Street, 22201 – NOW: $1,599,000 (Reduced $40,000 on 9/9)
- 5410 Little Falls Road North, 22207 – NOW: $899,000 (Reduced $26,000 on 9/11)
- 4104 21st Road North, 22207 – NOW: $719,900 (Reduced $20,000 on 9/7)
- 2030 Adams Street North #404, 22201 – NOW: $239,000 (Reduced $10,000 on 9/13)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.