Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Buyers should be thrilled that the fall market is here and finally delivering lots of fresh new inventory.
Some 78 homes were listed for sale this week ranging in price from $58,000 to $2.6 million. Many of those are lower priced condos and mid-priced single family homes ($700k – $950k). But buyer activity remained on summertime mode with only 46 homes going under contract. The average days on market for those ratified properties is 42.
Interest rates have started moving up this week with the 30-yr fixed rate gaining 8 basis points from 3.56% last week to 3.64% this week. That’s the highest rate yet since Brexit. There’s still some concern in the markets that the Fed may slightly increase its benchmark rate when it meets next week.
- 1801 RHODES ST N #4-246, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $350,000
- 2400 CLARENDON BLVD #1001, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $420,000
- 901 MONROE ST #315, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $574,900
- 4901 7TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 – $630,000
- 3911 9TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $849,000
- 4907 29TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $1,049,000
- 1409 EDISON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $1,100.000
- 1715 CALVERT ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $1,179,900
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.