Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
We’re in the heart of football season. (And yes, as an Arlington native and life-long ‘Skins fan, I am not particularly enjoying this post-losing-to-the-Cowboys week. Nonetheless…Hail!)
When you’re looking at buying real estate, it can actually be a bit like football. The real estate game can certainly be a game of inches – with offense and defense each trying to claim their ground and ultimately settle on a deal. And, the game isn’t over until it’s over.
You need to be on your A-game. You’re definitely not going to want a Tony Romo on your team (sorry, Tony… and feel better), leading the charge. So, make sure you’ve got a top-tier agent helping you make the calls along every important step of the process, so you GET MORE out of your transaction and bring home the win.
As of September 18, there are 232 detached homes, 69 townhouses and 327 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 60 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 3210 1st Road North, 22201 – NOW: $1,599,000 (Reduced $76,000 on 9/14)
- 4135 27th Street North, 22207 – NOW: $1,099,999 (Reduced $100,001 on 9/17)
- 1880 Patrick Henry Drive, 22205 – NOW: $1,025,000 (Reduced $50,000 on 9/15)
- 1941 Woodley Street, 22207 – NOW: $749,950 (Reduced $17,050 on 9/15)
- 2601 Lexington Street, 22207 – NOW: $654,750 (Reduced $20,250 on 9/16)
- 1001 Randolph Street #705, 22201 – NOW: $385,000 (Reduced $8,000 on 9/14)
- 5105 10th Street South #6, 22204 – NOW: $160,000 (Reduced $6,200 on 9/17)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.