Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
What a debate we had this week – talk about the exclamation point on this fun election season, right?
When it comes to real estate in Arlington County, the debate isn’t quite as ugly. In fact, there isn’t much of a debate at all. Our region is anchored by one of the lowest unemployment rates in the nation, comparatively high-paying jobs and home values that continue to tick up.
The winner most housing debates is you, the homebuyer, so long as you have someone by your side that helps you GET MORE out of your transaction. While picking a home may be easier than picking a president this election cycle, I’m here to help you make the best decision possible for your future.
As of September 25, there are 228 detached homes, 64 townhouses and 324 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 58 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 6633 32nd Street North, 22213 – NOW: $1,649,000 (Reduced $50,000 on 9/22)
- 3200 Abingdon Street North, 22207 – NOW: $1,325,000 (Reduced $100,000 on 9/23)
- 4770 40th Street North, 22207 – NOW: $1,150,000 (Reduced $25,000 on 9/23)
- 1324 Kenmore Circle, 22204 – NOW: $959,000 (Reduced $40,900 on 9/22)
- 6012 2nd Street North, 22203 – NOW: $825,000 (Reduced $24,900 on 9/22)
- 901 Glebe Road South, 22204 – NOW: $509,000 (Reduced $20,000 on 9/22)
- 2603 Arlington Blvd. #101, 22201 – NOW: $272,400 (Reduced $5,000 on 9/21)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.