Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
What’s a buyer to do? This week only 47 new listings came on the market. That’s not enough supply to keep up with the buyers, who ratified 55 contracts this week in Arlington.
The level of inventory continues to drop, making it more difficult for buyers to have good choices. So what’s going on? Has Arlington become such a desirable place to live that residents here just don’t want to leave and sell their homes?
This pressure on available inventory has pushed down the average days on market to just 36, and will eventually cause prices to push up as well. What are ready, willing, and able buyers supposed to do?
- 2805 ARLINGTON BLVD #202, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $310,000
- 4164 36TH ST S #1806, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $440,000
- 3912 6TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $550,000
- 4723 24TH RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $709,000
- 5728 2ND ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $765,000
- 1801 BRYAN ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $785,000
- 719 IRVING ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $800,000
- 4409 25TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $949,900
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.