Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
Monday is Halloween. And, Halloween is bound to be extra spooky this year with Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump masks flying off the shelves.
Buying a home can be scary, too. It’s one of the biggest purchases you’ll make during your lifetime, there are dozens of complicated-looking documents that you’ll need to sign, and there are several critical steps you’ll need to take to ensure you get the most bang for your buck.
When it comes to real estate, you shouldn’t be scared… you should be prepared. In the homebuying world, there is no better way than to be prepared than to have a trusted real estate agent by your side.
And whether it’s before, on, or after Halloween, I’m ready to help you GET MORE out of your transaction.
As of October 24, there are 227 detached homes, 59 townhouses and 315 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 49 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 4311 Vacation Lane, 22207 – NOW: $1,895,000 (Reduced $80,000 on 10/19)
- 1615 Queen Street #M603, 22209 – NOW: $1,675,000 (Reduced $24,500 on 10/17)
- 2625 18th Street North, 22201 – NOW: $1,159,000 (Reduced $40,000 on 10/24)
- 606 Jackson Street South, 22204 – NOW: $760,000 (Reduced $15,000 on 10/23)
- 1939 Lowell Street South, 22204 – NOW: $479,995 (Reduced $20,000 on 10/22)
- 4121 South Four Mile Run #201, 22204 – NOW: $315,000 (Reduced $4,900 on 10/17)
- 1121 Arlington Boulevard #507, 22209 – NOW: $259,000 (Reduced $3,000 on 10/22)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.