Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
It’s getting worse. Arlington’s low level of inventory has dropped again this week.
Only 39 new listings came on the market. It really does seem that Arlington has become such a desirable place to live that nobody wants to move. Buyers outpaced sellers this week with 48 ratified contracts on all types of homes. The only good news for buyers this week is that interest rates remained unchanged, but that may not be for long.
Financial analysts expect to see rates start to climb after the elections. It’s not too late for buyers to take advantage of these low rates, if they can only find the right home.
- 4606B 28TH RD S #B, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $279,900
- 1024 UTAH ST N #915, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $339,000
- 315 EDGEWOOD ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $559,000
- 4801 20TH PL N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $629,900
- 5424 4TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $689,900
- 1109 S ROLFE ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $774,000
- 2001 15TH ST N #114, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $849,000
- 1539 22ND ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22209 – $1,200,000
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.