Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Home buyers have again gotten the short end of the stick this week.
Only 38 new listings came on the market in Arlington. But the buyers were busy ratifying 56 contracts. A memo needs to go out to home owners that it’s okay to go on the market right now. Demand is high. Supply is low. It’s a seller’s market.
Typically, immediately after a presidential election consumer activity surges including home buying. So we can expect even more demand after Tuesday, but there won’t be much inventory for them to choose from. With buyer pressure on the limited inventory we can expect to see home values increase in the coming months.
Mortgage interest rates nudged slightly upward this week to 3.6% for a 30-yr fixed rate.
- 900 STAFFORD ST #1518, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 -$495,000
- 2122 GEORGE MASON N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $635,000
- 15 ABINGDON ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $722,500
- 5121 10TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $815,000
- 3201 5TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $875,000
- 2825 1ST RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $890,000
- 4608 26TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $950,000
- 4706 32ND ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $1,625,000
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
Tour the small tight-knit community of Dover Crystal in the latest Neighborhood Spotlight.
Learn more about the certificate and graduate programs at the Schar School during the Virtual Open House June 8.
Happy Memorial Day weekend, Arlington. We hope you’re able to get some rest and reflection in after this long week. Once we push past some rain this evening, it’s looking…
The Armed Forces Cycling Classic, a series of races around Clarendon and Crystal City, is set to take place the first weekend of June. The Cycling Classic will be held…