Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Best wishes to all this Thanksgiving holiday weekend. It’s a time to reflect on how much we have to be grateful for, and to appreciate our family, friends, and those who are close to us and have impacted our journey through life.
The market in Arlington continues to steamroll along with 46 ratified contracts this holiday week, and 40 new listings. Pent up demand so far indicates we may see a rare and an unusually strong real estate market through the New Year.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 1001 RANDOLPH ST N #1021, Arlington, VA 22201 – $374,900
- 1600 OAK ST #123, Arlington, VA 22209 – $429,900
- 3493 UTAH ST, Arlington, VA 22206 – $450,000
- 1024 UTAH ST #919, Arlington, VA 22201 – $495,000
- 1509 KENILWORTH ST, Arlington, VA 22205 – $719,900
- 501 ADAMS ST S, Arlington, VA 22204 – $750,000
- 2229 VERNON ST N, Arlington, VA 22207 – $800,000
- 216 JACKSON ST, Arlington, VA 22201 – $1,350,000
Happy Friday, Arlington. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving! Today might have been a light publishing day for us, but rest assured: we’re not hearing of much news happening locally,…
The National Weather Service has issued a Special Weather Statement about the strong winds that are currently gusting in Arlington and across the region. Forecasters are cautioning that the gusts…
A 3 BD/1 BA home on one level, and new roof, stove and refrigerator is included in the latest Open Houses.
As people begin to travel for the holidays, this week’s Statutes of Liberty discusses new COVID-19 requirements for travel.