In October its owner was asking for permission to use it as a bed and breakfast.
Now, in December, it’s up for auction.
The controversial “Pershing Manor” mansion at 3120 N. Pershing Drive is being sold to the highest bidder on Tuesday, Dec. 13. We’re told that the bidding is starting at $750,000, with an undisclosed reserve.
The auction firm released a video tour of the massive home (above).
Per the auction website, the 13,700 square foot brick mansion, built on 0.42 acres in Lyon Park in 2005, features:
- Gated Circular Driveway and 2 Car Garage
- 4 Bedroom Suites and 2 Additional Guest Suites
- 7 Total Full Baths and 2 Powder Rooms
- Indoor Heated Pool & Stone Waterfall
- Dual Grand Staircase with Intricate Cast Iron Railing & Banisters
- Chef Inspired Granite Gourmet Kitchen
- Theater Room with Multi-Level Stadium Seating
- Embassy Sized Walk Out Lower Level with Wet Bar, Dance Floor and Full Kitchen
The County Board agenda item to consider allowing the home to be used as a bed and breakfast was deferred to December, to give the owner more time to discuss the proposal with skeptical Lyon Park neighbors.
Photo via Prime Auction Solutions. Hat tip to “John Fontain.”
An employee at a local McDonald’s was beat up over an incorrect order last night. The alleged incident happened around 11 p.m. Monday on the 5000 block of Wilson Blvd,…
A new hair salon is coming to Williamsburg Shopping Center in North Arlington, into the space formerly occupied by Zinga! Frozen Yogurt. Adil’s Salon and Spa is looking to open…
Coworking provides a flexible schedule with the ability to keep a hybrid work schedule and Industrious has multiple locations across Arlington to assist in your team’s productivity.
Ask Eli reviews the Arlington housing market, how months of supply has been impacted, sales prices and more this week.