Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
It’s been a week of mixed messages for the housing industry.
For Arlington, only 20 new listings came on the market, and only 24 homes sold. That’s incredibly slow but not surprising for the week after the Thanksgiving holiday. And interest rates continue their march upward another 8 basis points to 4.08% for a 30-yr fixed rate loan. In the last three week’s rates have increased a full 1/2%.
Nationally, a report this week shows home values have increased 5.5% average over last year. And the Mortgage Bankers Association reports this week they expect to see a 10% increase in the number of purchase mortgages for 2017 driven by the strengthening economy, increased employment, and housing demand.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 3800 FAIRFAX DR #107, Arlington, VA 22203 – $325,000
- 1805 CRYSTAL DR #717S, Arlington, VA 22202 – $332,000
- 2927F WOODSTOCK ST #6, Arlington, VA 22206 – $429,800
- 1308 S. ROLFE STREET, Arlington, VA 22204 – $689,900
- 6610 19TH RD N, Arlington, VA 22205 – $1,279,000
- 1032 DANVILLE ST, Arlington, VA 22201 – $1,300,000
- 3425 N EMERSON ST, Arlington, VA 22207 – $1,340,000
- 1408 HANCOCK ST, Arlington, VA 22201 – $2,095,000