Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Sellers picked up the pace this week by putting 44 fresh new listings on the market, nearly all of those priced below $1 million.
Most of those homes are condos and townhomes. Buyers were also busy this week ratifying 32 contracts. The average list price of homes sold this week jumped to $777,347 and the average days on market was 61. Many of the homes sold had been on the market over 200 days.
Interest rates have stabilized this week after the tumultuous fluctuations following the election. Rates rose only a few basis points this week, settling at about 4.15% for a 30-yr fixed rate. The housing affordability index is at its lowest since 2010. Rising interest rates and rising home values are outpacing rising incomes.
Advice to buyers: Get off the fence. Don’t delay. Get focused and purposeful and buy a home the soonest you can before your purchasing power drops any further.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 4617 28th Rd S #B, Arlington, VA 22206 – $314,900
- 1020 Stafford St #403, Arlington, VA 22201 – $364,990
- 1924 Rhodes St #81, Arlington, VA 22201 – $365,000
- 5027 9th St S, Arlington, VA 22204 – $418,000
- 3455 Utah St, Arlington, VA 22206 – $459,989
- 1021 North Garfield St #823, Arlington, VA 22201 – $595,000
- 1019 27th St S, Arlington, VA 22202 – $819,000
- 3112 9th Rd N, Arlington, VA 22201 – $975,500