Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
We’ve arrived at the very last Just Reduced column of 2016. Don’t worry though – we’ll be back in 2017 with even more of the homes itching to be sold.
As a quick recap of our efforts in 2016, we spotlighted 364 homes over the course of 52 weeks… amounting to more than $10 million in price reductions. These figures don’t include the personalized searches my team has conducted over the past year to ultimately help you GET MORE out of your real estate transaction.
So, as we enter this New Year, just know that I am here for you. It’s time to make your dream of homeownership a reality… and there is no better time than now to get rolling.
As of December 19, there are 160 detached homes, 36 townhouses and 216 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 14 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 1930 Daniel Street, 22201 – NOW: $900,000 (Reduced $15,000 on 12/23)
- 1021 Garfield Street #341, 22201 – NOW: $675,000 (Reduced $14,900 on 12/27)
- 1016 North Arlington Mill Drive, 22205 – NOW: $674,900 (Reduced $25,000 on 12/23)
- 1200 Crystal Drive #711, 22202 – NOW: $439,000 (Reduced $10,000 on 12/22)
- 1300 Army Navy Drive #803, 22202 – NOW: $230,000 (Reduced $10,000 on 12/21)
- 4320 Pershing Drive North #2, 22203 – NOW: $193,900 (Reduced $900 on 12/21)
- 818 Arlington Mill Drive South #4-301, 22204 – NOW: $149,900 (Reduced $7,100 on 12/20)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.